EDP Renewables is a global leader in the energy industry, with wind and solar energy facilities in North America, Europe, and Brazil. When we began working with EDPR’s North American operations in Houston in 2013, they were looking to overhaul their website, create compelling apps for consumers to see the impact of renewable energy, and develop individual brand identities for their myriad wind and solar facilities throughout the hemisphere.
Highlights of Red Mallard’s work for EDP include:
- Full website redesign with apps describing The Journey of Wind Energy and a Megawatt calculator for every state in the USA.
- Creative brand direction and logo development for 15+ wind and solar facilities.
- External communications support designing both state and facilities fact sheets
- Creation of two board games for corporate retreats.
- Robust hosting, maintenance, and domain support for dozens of websites
- Event Management for then global CEO of EDP (Energies de Portugal)
- Securing and setting up multiple site locations in California and Nevada
- Vendor management including setup, facilities, and food.
- Promotional products and printing from multiple sources.